httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Armstrong <>
Subject Re: Should exist: mod_log_dbus?
Date Wed, 12 Oct 2005 13:58:39 GMT
On 12 Oct 2005, at 14:54, Brian Akins wrote:
>> I'm prepared to do some work on such a module but I don't want to
>> do it if there's some obvious alternative I'm missing. Is this
>> something that might be useful? Is there something out there
>> already that I've missed?
> This may not be the most appropriate place to discuss it, but I am
> willing to help do some work as well.  From the quick overview of
> dbus I just read, it doesn't look too complicated to do.

I've been pointed in the direction of mod_log_spread which appears to
do the same thing. My Google-fu is clearly weak - I didn't spot it :)

So I'm going to investigate that - and if it doesn't do what I think
it should I'll either patch that (and submit the patches of course)
or do mod_log_dbus - if I do I'll give you a shout. Thanks for the
offer of help :)

Andy Armstrong,

View raw message