httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Pane <bri...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r327945 - in /httpd/httpd/trunk: CHANGES modules/http/http_core.c modules/http/http_request.c server/mpm/experimental/event/event.c
Date Fri, 28 Oct 2005 04:20:49 GMT
On Oct 25, 2005, at 2:33 AM, Joe Orton wrote:

> On Mon, Oct 24, 2005 at 03:33:17AM -0000, Brian Pane wrote:
>
>> Author: brianp
>> Date: Sun Oct 23 20:33:14 2005
>> New Revision: 327945

>> Log:
>> Async write completion for Event MPM
>> (backported from async-dev branch to 2.3 trunk)
>>

> httpd-test runs against the trunk are failing all over the place
> today,
> I guess caused by one of these changes...

I just committed a fix.  The problem was that the new
ap_core_output_filter
was leaving the socket timeout set to zero.  In situations where the
output
filter runs _before_ the input filter, like the communication to the
origin
server in mod_proxy, the zero timeout was causing reads in the input
filter to fail.

Brian