httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Pane <bri...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [pre-release] 2.0.55 *candidate* available for testing
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2005 06:07:23 GMT
Tested successfully on Linux 2.6.13/x86_64 (Fedora Core 4) with
both worker and prefork MPMs.

I encountered lots of errors in perl-framework's t/TEST with prefork
on Darwin 8.2.0/PPC (OS X 10.4.2).  I don't yet know whether these
are due to httpd-2.0.55 problems or just problems with my Perl
installation.

Brian