httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Brandon Fosdick <b...@bfoz.net>
Subject Re: Bucket brigades and large files
Date Sat, 29 Oct 2005 04:27:01 GMT
Paul Querna wrote:
> Posting Code would help us with the problems and be able to reproduce
> them here too.

http://terran-bank.com/mod_dav_userdir_20051028.tar

Bear in mind that this is a snapshot and not really release ready. The build setup is a bit
funky right now and may not work everywhere. I made a few scripts to avoid some typing, but
the downside is that a few paths are hard coded. YMMV.

To build:
./doauto.sh
./doconfig.sh
make

To install:
./doapxs.sh

You might need to run the code through a reformatter. I used 3 char tabs all over the place,
and since I have 3 monitors most of my editor windows are rather wide (long line warning).

Comments and suggestions are most welcome.

Enjoy