httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Querna <c...@force-elite.com>
Subject Re: Bucket brigades and large files
Date Fri, 28 Oct 2005 05:37:50 GMT
Brandon Fosdick wrote:
> I'm still working on mod_dav_userdir, so naturally I have more questions.
>
> Its passing most of the tests in litmus, with the only exceptions being some locking
stuff that neither windows nor osx seem to care about. Now I'm testing other stuff, namely
large file uploading. I have two large files that I'm working with, one is about 150MB and
the other is just over 4GB. My test client is OS X Tiger 10.4.2 and the server is 2.0.55 (Sempron
3000+ with 1GB of RAM).

What OS on the server?

Can you try 2.1.8-beta? Lots of Large File Support fixes are present in
2.1.xx

-Paul