httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Querna <>
Subject Re: Release plans?
Date Mon, 03 Oct 2005 16:35:47 GMT
Oden Eriksson wrote:
> Hi.
> I don't know if this is the right forum for this question but I found no info
> elsewhere. I simply wonder when 2.1.x is going to be dubbed stable?

See our versioning file:

2.1.x will never be 'stable'.  Your question should be, 'I simply wonder
when 2.2.0 is going to be released?'

There is no simple answer.  Mine is simply 'soon'.  The more people that
test the 2.1.x betas on more sites give us more confidence in calling it
2.2.0.  We want both positive and negative reports.  So, my question is
to you, did you test 2.1.8-beta?  Did you try some of the new features?
Did it work how you expected? Do you need more documentation on how to
use the new features?

View raw message