httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Brian J. France" <l...@firehawksystems.com>
Subject Re: dbd connections tied to conn_rec
Date Sat, 01 Oct 2005 00:26:46 GMT
Thanks for the work!

I am having problems with it on the second connection, first connection
works with multiple calls to ap_dbd_cacquire.

I think it might have to do with allocating a dbd from the connection
pool when it needs to be from the server pool for persist connections.
non-persist connection can use the connection pool.

I don't have time to dig into right now, but will try this weekend.

Cheers,

Brian