httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Maxime Petazzoni <maxime.petazz...@bulix.org>
Subject Re: mod_mbox stable index urls
Date Sun, 16 Oct 2005 09:15:20 GMT
Hi,

* Paul Querna <chip@force-elite.com> [2005-10-15 12:06:18]:

> Joshua Slive wrote:
> >One of the best features of mod_mbox is the stable URLs it provides for
> >messages.  But the recent upgrade broke all the index urls
> >(date/thread/author) as well as other special urls (raw) for no apparent
> >reason.  I've added some Redirects to catch these, but please try keep
> >these stable in the future.
>
> I thought Sam had kept the old URLs in there, but I guess that
> requirement got lost somewhere. Sorry.

It's the requirement of having redirects that got lost, not the
requirement to keep the URLs stable. We wanted cleaner URLs for
mod_mbox, so we changed them a bit, but we should have set up those
redirects when setting up the new code.

Sorry for not reminding this to the list or on IRC when we switched.

- Sam

--
Maxime Petazzoni (http://www.bulix.org)
 -- gone crazy, back soon. leave message.