httpd-dev mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject Re: svn commit: r320823 - in /httpd/mod_mbox/trunk/module-2.0: mod_mbox_index.c mod_mbox_search.c
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2005 18:37:59 GMT
* pquerna@apache.org wrote:

> Author: pquerna
> Date: Thu Oct 13 10:42:36 2005
> New Revision: 320823

> Log:
> For all handlers, Deny all non-GET requests.

Whoo! I've just investigated a bit about r->allowed and found, that
r->allowed is never evaluated later in 2.x.x! Seems, at one point this was
changed to the r->allowed_methods interface, but even the standard modules
weren't updated. That's bad, bad, bad.

If nobody tells me that I'm missing something, I'm gonna create a patch
right now.

nd
--
"Das Verhalten von Gates hatte mir bewiesen, dass ich auf ihn und seine
beiden Gefährten nicht zu zählen brauchte" -- Karl May, "Winnetou III"

Im Westen was neues: <http://pub.perlig.de/books.html#apache2>