httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jus...@erenkrantz.com>
Subject Re: 3700 core files for mod_mbox
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2005 16:12:48 GMT
On Thu, Oct 06, 2005 at 03:11:01PM +0200, Maxime Petazzoni wrote:
> /me raises his hand. I still need to get in touch with the
> administration scripts used for m-a.a.org, but I'm willing to help the
> infra team, and my SoC gave me enough mod_mbox knowledge to handle it.

The scripts are what's in the scripts dir.  =)

There might be some work needed to extricate the mess from my homedir,
but it shouldn't be that painful.  (Hah.)

What I would suggest for you and Paul to do is to email infra@ asking to
get access to ajax to maintain mod_mbox.  Blame me for referring you.

Thanks!  -- justin