httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Mads Toftum <m...@toftum.dk>
Subject Re: make_cert.sh?
Date Wed, 05 Oct 2005 07:44:09 GMT
On Wed, Oct 05, 2005 at 01:10:18AM -0500, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
>   should we restore the missing feature to actually help folks create
> their first cert/key with a support/ .sh/.bat file to generate a key
> and a cert?

I wouldn't mind that. Alternatively adding a version of sign.sh to
support/ would be useful too, not automating the process as much as some
people has previously argued against, but still keeping the process of
signing certs fairly simple. Whatever we end up with, I'll work on
getting that into our docs before 2.2 is released.

vh

Mads Toftum