httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jus...@erenkrantz.com>
Subject Re: 3700 core files for mod_mbox
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2005 19:28:54 GMT
--On October 6, 2005 12:23:22 PM -0700 "Roy T. Fielding"
<fielding@gbiv.com> wrote:

> What errors?  Do you mean 404s on httpd (what I would expect) or
> script errors on mbox processing (what I wouldn't expect unless
> the mod_mbox scripts are horribly lame).

It's telling me that the list archives no longer exist.  Therefore, the
list of archives to process needs to be updated.  That's detailed in
scripts/README.

It's not automatically kept in sync - but it'd be possible to set up a
cronjob that re-runs create-archive-list each day...  -- justin