httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rian Hunter <r...@MIT.EDU>
Subject Re: svn commit: r232338 [1/2] - in /httpd/mod_smtpd/trunk: ./ Makefile.in README autogen.sh configure configure.ac mod_smtpd.h smtp.h smtp_core.c smtp_protocol.c
Date Sun, 18 Sep 2005 19:24:31 GMT

On Sep 17, 2005, at 9:50 PM, Paul Querna wrote:

> Sorry for bring this up so late....
> [ snip ]
>>

> Why are these APR Optional Functions?
>
> Why can't they be AP_DECLARE_HOOK's?
>
> -Paul

I decided that they should be optional because after talking to some
people I was under the impression that only modules included in the
core httpd distribution should use AP_DECLARE_HOOK and all others
should be optional hooks because they might not always be loaded.

If this is not the case, this should change soon.
-rian