httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <>
Subject Re: 2.1.8-beta (Windows)
Date Fri, 30 Sep 2005 19:18:58 GMT
Paul Risenhoover wrote:
> Unfortunately, I have been unable to cobble together a Windows build
> from the sources currently available.  If somebody can provide me with a
> Windows build I can begin testing immediately.

That's not unsurprising, I offered the RM a correction to the
2.1.7 Announcement (you will note it states that some older Windows
versions won't work) should state that this beta version is known
to misbehave on Windows.  I'm sorry this was just missed in the flury
of activity on 2.1.7 that usually preceeds a release, and hopefully
the RM will note this as 2.1.8 is prepared.

Please look forward to a 2.1.9-beta in the very near future which
should address the known problems.  If not, feel free to describe
the problem you are having next time you post, so that we can improve
our docs as we help you make progress.

View raw message