httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Risenhoover <prisenhoo...@daxsolutions.com>
Subject 2.1.8-beta (Windows)
Date Fri, 30 Sep 2005 19:04:11 GMT
Hi All,

I am new to this list, but after scouring the archives it appears this
is the exact place I need to be for my request (and I can help you all
out as well).

It appears that a few days ago you started testing 2.1.8 and voted to
release.  I would like to test a Windows + openSSL build of the 2.1.8
beta.  I have a specific need for Large File Support -- some of the
files I am transferring are 3-4+ GB and growing steadily.

Unfortunately, I have been unable to cobble together a Windows build
from the sources currently available.  If somebody can provide me with a
Windows build I can begin testing immediately.

Thanks for your time,
Paul