httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Brad Nicholes" <BNICHO...@novell.com>
Subject Re: 2.1.8-beta available for Testing and Voting
Date Tue, 27 Sep 2005 16:32:46 GMT
  NetWare has one issue that will require apr-1.2.2.  The problem is in
filepath.c while validating that the path is not above root (trunk rev.
240085).  At this point it is only affecting one of the SSI commands and
I don't consider it a showstopper for 2.1.8-beta.  But moving to
apr-1.2.2 would be helpful.

 +1 Netware

Brad

<43373DAF.2060209@force-elite.com>,