httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Querna <c...@force-elite.com>
Subject 2.1.8-beta available for Testing and Voting
Date Mon, 26 Sep 2005 00:15:43 GMT
Available at:
   http://httpd.apache.org/dev/dist/
And:
   http://people.apache.org/~pquerna/dev/httpd-2.1.8/

The 2.1.8 tarball bundles a copy APR 1.2.1 and APR-Util 1.2.1.

The 2.1.8 tarball no longer includes the XML Files for generating the
documentation.  Only the generated HTML Files are packaged.

All major changes are documented at:
http://people.apache.org/~pquerna/dev/httpd-2.1.8/CHANGES_2.1

Please report on testing experiences and (if applicable) vote on
releasing httpd 2.1.8-BETA.  We really want both positive and all
negative experiences with this release.  The more bugs we find now, the
better the 2.2.0 GA release will be!

I have done minimal testing on NetBSD 2.0, and Solaris 10/x86.  I will
cast my official vote later this week.

Thanks to everyone who helped backport fixes to 2.1.8,

-Paul