httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Stoddard <b...@wstoddard.com>
Subject Re: patch to mod_arm4
Date Thu, 22 Sep 2005 03:03:12 GMT
Bill Stoddard wrote:
> Kai Engels wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I write to this address since I have made some changes to the mod_arm4
>> module which I hope you will find usefull.

Hello Kai,
Your patch is difficult to review because there are too many unrelated changes. Please break
the mod_arm4.c
patch into smaller, independently reviewable patches.

Patch 1: Add the environment variable "ARM_CORRELATOR" with the current stringified correlator
to the
"subprocess_env" table

Patch 2: Call to arm_destory_application

Patch 3: bytes sent metric

Patch 4: ???

Compile warnings... I have no idea what this means:
"warning: dereferencing type-punned pointer will break strict-aliasing rules"
what compiler are you using?  I get no warning compiling mod_arm4 on RH/Suse Linux or Windows.

Bill