httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Querna <c...@force-elite.com>
Subject Issues for 2.1.8
Date Sun, 18 Sep 2005 21:24:48 GMT
I would like to tag and start a 2.1.8-beta cycle next weekend.

According to our VERSIONING file, we should remove all modules
underneath modules/experimental/ for the 2.2.0 release.  This currently
includes mod_case_filter, mod_charset_lite, mod_example, mod_dbd, and
mod_filter.  This means we should either declare some of these modules
'stable', or remove them from the 2.2.x branch until they are considered
stable. The alternative is to change our VERSIONING policy/file.  Thoughts?

If there are any fixes you want in 2.1.8, please try to backport them
from trunk this week.  I believe all the items in the non-showstoppers
patch that was released with 2.1.7 should be committed.  Are there any
other issues people found with 2.1.7?

The windows build with mod_ldap is still broken.  I believe it is broken
on both trunk and 2.2.x.  Can anyone take a look at fixing this?

Thanks,

Paul