httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: svn commit: r289593 - /httpd/httpd/branches/2.2.x/os/unix/os.h
Date Fri, 16 Sep 2005 19:16:50 GMT
Joe Orton wrote:

> Sounds reasonable, +0 then but please wait until it's been reviewed
> before putting it on the 2.2.x branch.

2.2.x branch is CTR, no?

But I indended to ask before moving forward with the matching #define's
of 0 value and changing the various tests throughout httpd to test #if
in place of #ifdef.  Whatever I commit to trunk I'll be backporting, we
won't be able to change the meaning once we ship 2.2.0.  That's why I
asked the question in the commit message.

The first commit fixed breakage against using the value of that macro
and otherwise was a noop to httpd.

Bill