httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: svn commit: r279612 - in /httpd/site/trunk: docs/index.html xdocs/index.xml
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2005 21:07:45 GMT
pquerna@apache.org wrote:
> Author: pquerna
> Date: Thu Sep  8 13:05:21 2005
> New Revision: 279612

> Log:
> s/alpha/beta/i for 2.1.7.

I'm confused... reviewing the entire month's archive for the word
'beta' I counted

  +1 Jim, Paul, Brad, Jeff, Justin
  -1 Myself, Mladen, Nick, Rainer

I saw Joe comment -very- frequently and solving the various problems,
but didn't see a vote from him on dev@httpd (sorry if I missed it).

Some of these votes (Rainer for example) was advisory/not binding, but
it doesn't look like a resounding voice of support.  Almost every person
above sounded tickled by the idea of declaring 2.1.8 beta, now that all
the quirks are being solved.  Nobody seemed to object to 2.1.7 alpha.

I'd committed some fixes in apr[-util] trunk/, which doesn't look that
useable as 1.2.2, so I'll get backporting to 1.2 branch.

Bill