httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <n...@webthing.com>
Subject Re: Issues for 2.1.8
Date Mon, 19 Sep 2005 14:48:32 GMT
On Monday 19 September 2005 15:37, you wrote:

> > dbd has another classification problem: there's no slot for it in
>
> /modules/
>
> > !
> > I wonder if we need a new directory.  Something like /modules/api/ ,
>
> for
>
> > modules whose primary purpose is to export functions/hooks/APIs for
> > other modules?
>
> If that happens then mod_ldap should probably land in that bucket as
> well.

I was thinking mod_so and probably mod_filter also belong there.

Another thought I had is that we might contemplate a /modules/introspection/ .
mod_status and mod_info would fit there, as would debugging modules such
as some of Jeff Trawick's fairly-recent stuff if they get included(?)

Finally, do we want a /modules/attic/ for the likes of mod_imap and
mod_cern_meta?

--
Nick Kew