httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: Apache 2.1/2.2/2.3...
Date Fri, 16 Sep 2005 21:02:09 GMT
Agreed... Is there anything in trunk currently which wouldn't be viable
in 2.2? I don't think so. In any case, I was certainly unclear
that for now on, all stuff expected to be in 2.2 needed to be
backported by the committer to the 2.2 branch. I must have
missed the "We are branching off 2.2 from the tree NOW" email,
and so I apologize.