httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Colm MacCarthaigh <c...@stdlib.net>
Subject Re: Bandwidth Limit on Windows
Date Thu, 15 Sep 2005 20:54:13 GMT
On Thu, Sep 15, 2005 at 03:26:49PM -0500, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
> So how to figure out if we are making progress?  I'm unsure and this
> all deserves another look at the current state of the Win32 sockets API,
> I haven't fallen down that well in a good long time :)

I have, it's painful ;)

This is truly evil, and I apologise in advance for making suggestion,
but what about GetTcpTable() ? It's how netstat and the likes of TCPview
work, and has more than enough information (it's a dump of the entire
TCP table), which means the useful part would have to be seperated out,
but this should not effect performance (of the socket itself) since
paralellism is implied.