httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <>
Subject Re: provider enhancement
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2005 14:45:34 GMT
On Wednesday 07 September 2005 15:01, Jim Jagielski wrote:
> While looking over implementing the lbmethod via the
> provider, one deficiency hit me: there no way to get a
> list of registered providers. I'm thinking about adding
> a ap_list_providers() which would return a table
> of all provider names for a specific group...
> comments?

I'm struggling to think of a case where you would want such a
list in software, as opposed to at the admin or user level.

Corollary: it wants a handler or a commandline option that'll
list providers.  That could be something as simple as listing
modules with http -M, or could be part of a wider-ranging
introspection option (a Good Thing:-)

Nick Kew

View raw message