httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Jem Berkes" <jb-ht...@users.pc9.org>
Subject Re: mod_smtpd filter support
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2005 06:18:12 GMT
> This mostly means that mod_smtpd is very close to completion. I expect
> some bug-fixes and I plan on adding a one-recipient/one-transaction
> feature and a message body reading abstraction, but other than that it
> seems to be in its final working state. Features include:

Thanks for the update Rian, glad I just caught your message now as I am in
the process of moving (will be on highways for next few days) and due to
moving/univ will probably not have computer access again until Sept. 8 or
so.

Nick and/or other mentors, I sent an email to this effect and inquiring
whether there was something else I am expected to do before September but I
did not receive any replies.