httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Parin Shah <parin....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to make sub-requests?
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2005 13:58:51 GMT
Thanks for your replies.

There is a way to create a request rec using function:
ap_read_request(conn_rec *).

now conn_rec could be created using ap_run_create_connection function
which takes pool, socket, bucket and some other arguments. I waasnt
sure how to get socket information  as we cannot use the connection of
any current request_rec for that.

It would be really helpful if you can suggest me some pointers for this.

Thanks,
Parin.