httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Roy T. Fielding" <field...@gbiv.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r230592 - in /httpd/httpd/branches/2.0.x: CHANGES STATUS modules/proxy/proxy_http.c
Date Mon, 08 Aug 2005 23:27:31 GMT
Any change that hasn't been released can be vetoed if a technical
explanation is given.  If you don't have time to fix it immediately,
then the person who committed the change is required to back the
change out to the point where we are back to the prior release code.

If you don't like that, then release more often.  RTC or CTR is
irrelevant to the basic principle that code changes can be vetoed
by any of the core developers.

....Roy