httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <traw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r230592 - in /httpd/httpd/branches/2.0.x: CHANGES STATUS modules/proxy/proxy_http.c
Date Sun, 07 Aug 2005 01:39:46 GMT
On 8/6/05, wrowe@apache.org <wrowe@apache.org> wrote:
> Author: wrowe
> Date: Sat Aug  6 14:29:05 2005
> New Revision: 230592

> Log:
>
>  As much as it pains me, seriously, it seems that reviewing the re-backport
>  of this code was too illegible for review, so it seems we will need to
>  re-review a fresh backport from httpd trunk.

It looks to me that we have lost our second of two chances to go
through a stepwise, single-problem/single-solution approach to
resolving the issues with this code, even after multiple comments
stating that mixing that set of changes was undesired.  It isn't
impossible to move forward from this point, but I don't understand why
we're still in big-patch mode after those previous comments.