httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Brian J. France" <l...@firehawksystems.com>
Subject Re: mod_smtpd overhaul
Date Tue, 23 Aug 2005 03:17:59 GMT
Trying to build build a smtpd module, but having a problem.  I added a
line like this:

   smtpd_hook_connect( smtpd_access_dbi_connect, NULL, NULL,
APR_HOOK_MIDDLE );

in the register_hooks function, but when I load the module I get
undefined function _smtpd_hook_connect.

Is this the right way or is there an example module I could compare
with?

Brian