httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: svn commit: r230592 - in /httpd/httpd/branches/2.0.x: CHANGES STATUS modules/proxy/proxy_http.c
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2005 01:57:43 GMT
At 08:34 PM 8/8/2005, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

>I'M FUCKING SICK AND TIRED OF BEING ASKED TO BRING EACH SPECIFIC
>REVIEWIER THEIR OWN SHINEY FUCKING ROCK.

FYI, I am NOT speaking to your comments exclusively, Roy, nor
Jeff's, nor anyone else's.  This just one typical reaction
to being asked for different results by different individuals,
with no grand scheme.  There is no scheme since nobody actually
groks every line of proxy_httpd.c.  It's a scattershot mess.

Oh; sorry, one individual does; that individual left the project.
Today, I really grok why.  But I'm a more stubborn SOB, so you
won't get rid of me that easy :)

[note to casual readers; this is an inside joke - you should
not take it, or my prior post, all too seriously.  We know one
another and are (mostly) friendly when presented with a round
of brews :-]

[caution to causal readers; if you want to offer patches to this
list, start small ;-]

Yours,

Bill