httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Garrett Rooney <roo...@electricjellyfish.net>
Subject Re: mod_smtpd overhaul
Date Tue, 23 Aug 2005 18:22:32 GMT
Jem Berkes wrote:
>>>I don't have a problem with it. Do I need a verification of my earlier
>>>commit before I commit a new directory structure?
>>
>>What do you mean by "verification"?
>

> In your earlier email you said "Since the commit mail hasn't come through
> yet (needs to be approved I imagine)"

Oh, the commit mail already went through.  That didn't mean you had to
wait for it, it's just that the mailing list that commit emails go to is
moderated, so the first time you make a commit the moderators need to
aprove the email before it's sent out.  That has already happened, so
subsequent commit notifications for your commits will go right to the list.

-garrett