httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Rolling 2.1.7 On Friday
Date Fri, 19 Aug 2005 12:06:09 GMT
Paul Querna wrote:
> Just a heads up, I am planning to RM and tag 2.1.7 (and re-branch from
> trunk the 2.2.x branch) on Friday or Saturday this week.  I intend to
> include APR and APR-Util 1.2.1 with this release.
>
> As long as 2.1.7 seems good, I would like to do a vote on making it a Beta.

I have temporary fixed the load balancer with the ugly hack.
What is missing is the setup for the method finder function.

Seems Jim committed that but never implemented the actual
setup for the function pointer itself.

With my hack the load balancer at least does not core dump,
but it is a regression from previous implementation, because
right now the by-requests method is used.

Jim, if you can either fix that or revert your patch we'll be
able to release the 2.1.7.

Regards,
Mladen.