httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Rolling 2.1.7 On Friday
Date Fri, 19 Aug 2005 11:22:02 GMT
Paul Querna wrote:
> Just a heads up, I am planning to RM and tag 2.1.7 (and re-branch from
> trunk the 2.2.x branch) on Friday or Saturday this week.  I intend to
> include APR and APR-Util 1.2.1 with this release.
>
> As long as 2.1.7 seems good, I would like to do a vote on making it a Beta.

OK. I have fixed the mod_setenvif build for WIN32.

But...
mod_proxy_balancer is core dumping (accessing NULL address).

I'll try to fix that by today evening, but not sure
if I'll succeed.
I'm on the vacation starting tomorrow, so someone will need to
check that before release.
There has been lots of commits for various methods, etc...
Hope the Jim will know better.

<Proxy balancer://cluster>
    BalancerMember http://localhost:8081
#  BalancerMember ajp://localhost:7009
#  BalancerMember ajp://localhost:8009
#  BalancerMember ajp://localhost:9009
</Proxy>

ProxyPass /servlets-examples balancer://cluster/servlets-examples

Is core dumping, and the debug shows only the disassembly option.

So, -1 for the tag unless resolved.

Regards,
Mladen.