httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Akins <brian.ak...@turner.com>
Subject canonical port
Date Thu, 18 Aug 2005 18:45:41 GMT
We have servers that listen on a ports other than 80 which our load
balancers communicate with.  The client hits port 80 on the load
balancer.  I hacked up a quick module to try to emulate the old "Port"
config directive so that redirects go to the "canonical" port.
     It does this by changing r->parsed_uri.port, based on what
ap_get_server_port does

This normally works.  Now we have a server with a large number of vhosts
and it appears to work for some and not for others.  That is my current
problem.

Surely I'm not the only one who has a similar setup.  Is there a config
thing I'm just missing or do we need to bring back Port?

--
Brian Akins
Lead Systems Engineer