httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Brad Nicholes" <BNICHO...@novell.com>
Subject Re: CTR policy for experimental modules in A2.0?
Date Mon, 08 Aug 2005 21:49:35 GMT
+1  Deja vu, this thread sounds a lot like a discussion we had during/post-ApacheCon 2004.
 I would still like to see the patches come through trunk first just to make sure we don't
miss something going forward.  In the case of auth_ldap and util_ldap, the 2.0 code base was
never officially declared stable anyway so patching it quickly for those that are using it
would be helpful.   But what I really want to see is the release of 2.2 so that we can get
the new and non-experimental code in front of more people.

Brad