httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jess Holle <je...@ptc.com>
Subject Re: Problems in apr_rmm.c
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2005 20:39:12 GMT
I suspect (somewhat strongly) that this issue is in util_ldap, not in
APR, but Josh's question is a good one -- is this a known util_ldap issue?

We had for some time disabled shared memory in util_ldap by pretending
it did not exist on any platform by replacing shared-memory ifdefs with
#if 0's.  Perhaps it is time to do this again?  Seeing such an issue on
Windows worries me that other platforms are a house of cards in this
area as well...

--
Jess Holle