httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexander Windbichler" <cyb...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Getting variable of Apache Environment
Date Mon, 22 Aug 2005 08:09:40 GMT
Hello,

thanks for your reply. I've tried to change the code of mod_status
(modules/generators/mod_status.c), but it does not work.
I have no problem changing the code, but I don't know where to change it.
I've searched the source documentation of Apache, but it is not described
how to display such a variable.

Thanks,
alex