httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexander Windbichler" <cyb...@gmx.net>
Subject Getting variable of Apache Environment
Date Sun, 21 Aug 2005 22:16:05 GMT
Hello,

I have the following problem:

I'm using mod_vdbh in connection with apache2. The problem is, that Extended
Status only offers "127.0.0.1" as Virtual host.
The same problem I have with the Access Log of apache. I get the wrong
Virtual Host.

In the output of phpinfo() I can find a variable called "VDBH_HOST" in the
"Apache Environment" section.

Is it possible to display this VDBH_HOST in "server-status" or is it
possible to add to the apache log?

I would be very glad, if someone has an advice for me.

Thanks.

best regards
alex