httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Colm MacCarthaigh <c...@stdlib.net>
Subject Re: Status of 2.1.7
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2005 21:46:01 GMT
On Tue, Aug 30, 2005 at 04:22:33PM -0500, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
> I'm concerned about a number of significant instability reports
> on 2.0.x, never mind 2.1.x, in bugzilla, and don't think this
> is quite ready to ship.

For what it's worth I consider the trunk branch more stable than 2.0.x.
I've been running trunk in production on ftp.heanet.ie for nearly 6
months now, with no problems.

Since Apachecon EU, it's also been running the worker MPM (on IA64). and
performance is up by around 9% in our benchmarks. In trunk's STATUS
there's a vote which seems have long since passed (positively) to make
worker the default MPM.

Is this going to happen for 2.2 GA?