httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jem Berkes <jb-ht...@users.pc9.org>
Subject Re: mod_dnsbl_lookup 0.90
Date Sat, 13 Aug 2005 22:54:25 GMT
Sure, we could support them but if they are the only one (and without
public documentation on how to use) then aren't we making guesses from a
rare case? I haven't found any public discussion on IPv6 DNSBL
conventions.

For example, what is the standard for how to place the IPv6 string under
the DNSBL zone? Are we still using decimal octets? Can you point me
towards some examples?