httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Colm MacCarthaigh <c...@stdlib.net>
Subject Re: libssl as new core dependency ?
Date Wed, 10 Aug 2005 09:39:44 GMT
On Wed, Aug 10, 2005 at 12:54:22AM +0100, Nick Kew wrote:
> Looks like a missing declaration for an optional function.
> Needs fixing - yes - but where does libssl come in to it?

If I installed libssl-dev, it would compile just fine. But a completely
pristine checkout gets rid of the problem. *sigh*.

Is there something up with the public subversion service? I'm
getting;

	colmmacc@bealtaine:~/svn/httpd-trunk-test$ svn status
	colmmacc@bealtaine:~/svn/httpd-trunk-test$ svn diff
	colmmacc@bealtaine:~/svn/httpd-trunk-test$

And yet. that tree has my SIG_GRACEFUL -> HUP changes, at least. Which
is how I didn't realise what was going on. It's almost certainly a local
problem, but thought I'd ask.