httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Orton <jor...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r230592 - in /httpd/httpd/branches/2.0.x: CHANGES STATUS modules/proxy/proxy_http.c
Date Sat, 06 Aug 2005 22:28:59 GMT
On Sat, Aug 06, 2005 at 09:29:13PM -0000, William Rowe wrote:
> Author: wrowe
> Date: Sat Aug  6 14:29:05 2005
> New Revision: 230592

> Log:
>
>   As much as it pains me, seriously, it seems that reviewing the re-backport
>   of this code was too illegible for review, so it seems we will need to
>   re-review a fresh backport from httpd trunk.

That patch went through the normal 2.0.x review process and received
three +1s and no vetoes.  You absolutely cannot come along a few months
later and say "oh, actually, -1" and rip stuff out that you now decide
you don't like.  You missed the chance to veto -- if you want to change
the state of the 2.0.x tree now then you need to go through the review
process like everyone else does.

joe