httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dirk-Willem van Gulik <di...@webweaving.org>
Subject Re: Thinkng something like this for mod_auth_svn
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2005 11:34:28 GMT

On Mon, 1 Aug 2005, Joe Orton wrote:

> The fix for the lack of NUL-termination is to use apr_pstrmemdup, that

Actually - my guess is that _ext_print in openssl needs some fix as well
as I am not sure if the length is correct either.

> particular extension you care about then I'd guess the best fix is to
> add such support to OpenSSL not to try and fudge round it in mod_ssl?

Agreed - a format string would be the sort of thing one would look for -
or an external 'objects.txt' style file; propably inspired from the snmp
code which does much the same thing.

Dw.