httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <n...@webthing.com>
Subject Re: 2.0.55 Release
Date Fri, 15 Jul 2005 17:09:20 GMT
Subject: Re: 2.0.55 Release

On Fri, 15 Jul 2005, Sascha Kersken wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am currently finishing the companion CD-ROM for my Beginners' Guide To
> MySQL (for O'Reilly Germany). So I am wondering whether the announced
> release 2.0.55 will be available within the next few days or whether I
> should just use 2.0.54. Does anybody know an approximate release date
yet?

Are you aware that 2.1.x has builtin SQL support, through the apr_dbd
framework?  There's a MySQL driver for it, although it's not bundled
with Apache because it's GPL (for MySQL compatibility), and that's
not compatible with distribution from the ASF.

(as for your question, this list is where it gets decided, so the
archives are your best answer)

--
Nick Kew