httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] mod_ftp for HTTP Server Project
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2005 20:52:54 GMT
This is a code donation, using well-established ASF procedures,
in the interests of having that codebase become part of the ASF
HTTP Server Project, either bundled in with httpd or via
a "subproject".

No idea what you mean by "abandoned" code nor "support"...
I would suggest you look into the Incubator Project, which
is how we import external codebases and build a community
around them.