httpd-dev mailing list archives

From TOKI...@aol.com
Subject Re: [VOTE] mod_ftp for HTTP Server Project
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2005 16:37:42 GMT
Is this just a code dump... or are the Covalent authors promising to
support it and help adapt it to ( Non-Covalent Apache ) needs?

There's already an awful lot of Covalent sponsored code in Apache 2.0
that was 'abandoned' by the original authors.

I believe any code submission to Apache requires at least some
clarification about "support".

Kevin Kiley

In a message dated 7/7/2005 2:49:51 PM Central Daylight Time, jim@jaguNET.com
writes:
On Jul 7, 2005, at 3:19 PM, Sander Striker wrote:

> Is there anything left for the community to work on?  Or rather, do
> you
> think there is enough to do to attract a few (new) developers?

Yes, on both counts :)