httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Matthieu Estrade <mestr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Initial mod_smtpd code.
Date Tue, 19 Jul 2005 19:22:42 GMT
Hi Rian,

I like how the code is done. I am not sure a hook for each smtp command
is the good solution. Adding a new command here is very simple and quick.
the problem i found when i did my poc is when there is in the command,
different destination email. It's difficult here to keep the virtualHost
scheme.
It would be nice to keep a conf file like

<virtualHost>
    ServerName mail.bla.com
    SmtpUserMap mail.bla.com-user.map
    or SmtpRelay host