httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff McAdams <je...@iglou.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] mod_ftp for HTTP Server Project
Date Sun, 10 Jul 2005 14:13:48 GMT
r.pluem@t-online.de wrote:
> I haven't checked how good they work personally, but there are several open source FTPS
servers
> like proftpd and vsftpd:

> http://www.proftpd.org/
> http://vsftpd.beasts.org/

Hrmm...ok...and we use vsftpd...interesting, I didn't realize it
supported it.  I do remember, now, why we don't support FTPS, and it
wasn't because of the (perceived) lack of servers...our load-balancing
system doesn't support it.

Well, regardless...mod_ftp could lead to FTPS support in Apache, which
could be a good thing in any case.  :)
--
Jeff McAdams
little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."