httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Holsman <li...@holsman.net>
Subject Re: mod_cache new directive
Date Sun, 03 Jul 2005 22:29:30 GMT
Sergio Leonardi wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I'm a newbie and I'd like to plan to add to mod_cache a directive like this
> one, if possible.
>
> What could be the correct procedure to do it? Am I sending the message to
> the wrong place?

Hi Sergio.

It sounds like a great idea.

How do you plan on implementing such a beast?

Last Time i checked (a while ago) mod_mem_cache was process-based memory
(not shared). So I'm just a bit unsure how a single request is going to
flag to the other processes that it needs to clear a regex pattern,
or are you planning on implementing this just for disk-based cacheS?

Regards
Ian